If you have synced your iOS calendar into FamilyWall (Premium feature), note that this iOS calendar cannot be shared with other members on FamilyWall due to Apple's limitations.
Currently, Premium users can share Google, Outlook, and standard ICS calendars with other members but not for iOS Calendar.
However, if you have iCloud enabled (even the free subscription) you can share your iOS calendar through its URL.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
1 - In your iPhone calendar,
- Press 'Calendars' at the bottom of the screen
- Choose the iCloud calendar you want to share in FamilyWall, press the "i" button on the right, and go to the 'Edit calendar' page
- Enable the 'Public calendar' option (note that no one will be able to see your events unless you send them the link)
- 'Share link' > 'Copy'
2- In FamilyWall app
- In the calendar section, click on the icon on the top right to access the settings
- Click on 'Add calendar from URL'
- Paste the previously copied link
(The synchronization can take up to two hours, the corresponding events should then be displayed in your application).
- Go back to the calendar settings
- Tap on the calendar you have just imported
- Choose the "Share this calendar" option and choose the members you want to share it with.
Your iOS calendar will then be shared with the selected members. Any change on your iOS calendar will be reported in FamilyWall.