To add your external Calendar using an URL (premium feature) in FamilyWall, please follow the following steps:
1 - First you need to get the URL of your external Public Calendar (any ICS calendars). Most of the common public calendars provides iCS subscription URL.
2 - Once you have copied this URL to your Phone, then Launch FamilyWall app :
- Go to your FamilyWall app
- Go to the Calendar
- Tap on the settings icon (at the top-right corner)
- In the calendar section, click on the icon on the top right to access the settings
- Click on 'Add calendar from URL'
- Paste the previously copied link from the external calendar
- Go back to the calendar settings
- Tap on the calendar you have just imported
- Choose the "Share this calendar" option and choose the members you want to share it with.
Your events will then be shared with the selected members.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.